Private , School & Corporate Dublin Tours
Call us on +353 85 102 3646 / + 353 85 208 8117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com today
Sometimes it's good to keep all the fun for you and your group! Hidden Dublin offers private and corporate bus tours around Dublin, Irealnd, and also our Dublin walking tours can be held privately for your family, friends, or even just you and your significant other. No lines, no waiting, no crowds; let us hold an intimate Dublin city walking tour, ghost tour, or Dublin bus tour. Book your private Dublin tour today!
Our group tours and excursions run all year round. All group bookings require payment in advance online for any date and time of your choice.Private Walks and Group Bookings
All Hidden Dublin Walks tours and excursions are available for private bookings. Private tours can be arranged for a weekday or weekend, day or evening. We can provide multiple in-house trained guides for a more enjoyable outing. We work closely with each client to create the most enjoyable Hidden Dublin Walks experience possible, ensuring your trip to Dublin is a memorable one.
Community Groups, NGOs & Government Agencies
- Hidden Dublin Walks tours are perfect for domestic or international visitors
- Our tours provide valuable insight and introductions to the diverse fabric of Dublin city
Corporations and Partnerships
- Our walks are perfect for city orientation events, summer associates, new hires, and relocating firms or employees
- Hidden Dublin Walks specialises in presenting multi-cultural diversity outings with a unique modern twist
- Walking tours are great for team building, special events, and entertaining clients. See our special "Hellfire Excursion" which is a popular choice amongst the corporates.
Some of our other exciting Private Tours that can be booked include:
- Saints And Sinners
- 19th Century Dublin
- Medieval Dublin
- Viking, Celtic And Norman
- The Docklands Experience
- The Black Tale
Schools & Youth Groups
Are you looking for a fun and informative tour for your school or youth group?
Step on board and step back in time on one of our exciting customised historical bus tours. Hidden Dublin Walks and tours offer two tours which link various elements of both primary and secondary curricula. Personal stories and testimonials are at the core of our tours. See how life truly was during Easter Week and the devastation to Irish population during An Ghorta Mor.
1916 Ride The Revolution -Rise of the Rebels
Go back in time and truly understand the extent of the 1916 uprising Easter week in Dublin on board our bus fitted out as an undersiege base of revolutionary action. Hear the testimonials of the battle survivors guided by our actors dressed as revolutionaries. Visit key battle locations -Dublin Castle, GPO , Richmond Barracks, The Four Courts-hear the gunshots, words of the dying and immerse yourself in this defining moment in Irish history. This tour is essential in helping students visualise what is presented in core curriculum material.
Fleeing the Famine- The Perseverence
Hop on board our converted bus decked out as a coffin ship - This tour is named after one of the first ships to set sail to USA filled with passengers fleeing to escape the misery on Irish soil. This 1hour and 45 minute tour will explain the history of how the famine period came about and follows in the footsteps of those who fought to survive a ravaged country. This tour is a must see tour for all interested in understanding how the Irish people at the core are survivors and have spread across the world.
Why choose Hidden Dublin Walks & Tours
- Established 2009
- Fun , entertaining and informative
- Actor guides bring history to life -theatrical performance
- Customised buses - museum like interior -step back in time
- Weather independent
- Secure and safe - garda vetted team
- Flexible - private bookings available -choose a time and date to suit you
- Perfect for Transition Year day out
- Educational tour -take the students out of the classrooms and experience how life was
- Dedicated group bookings manager to assist you
School & youth groups can book in with a 50% deposit. We know that it’s difficult to know exact numbers for these large groups so we make an exception and the balance can be paid one week before tour date.
To book email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 85 2088117 today.
Click here to download our complete brochure
Click here to download our 1916 brochure
Click here to download our Gravedigger Corporates brochure
Hidden Dublin Walks can customise a tour to suit your group, corporate, school, or internation trip needs, be it educational or simply recreational. Click here to contact us now for more details.